Disclaimer: We need to use the tools & websites for better living, and this is a simple life hack for it.
Facebook became a necessary mode of communication tool between our friends, relatives etc.. When you get started using the Facebook, and then there are more chances of getting addicted to it. If you’re addicted to Facebook then more likely, you will open Facebook more than 20+ times to check the notification, messages, newsfeed etc. Aren’t I, right ?
The symptoms of influential users are:
- Checking facebook every 5 minutes for new notifications, messages, etc.
- Changing the Display photo in 3-5 days.
- Tagging people in photos and more
- The “like Contest and this is very famous among teens. The more likes they get on their pictures, and they think themselves as awesome. If you don’t get they might get into depression mode.
- When a person gets bored then immediately he will log into Facebook and check for what others are doing, Newsfeed.
and more symptoms..
Battle Begins here:
Consider yourself as a powerful user then you browse a lot on Facebook. You come across different things on a Facebook newsfeed. Each photo, articles, or status your come across on the newsfeed is by various thoughts. Each thought has it’s own frequencies, and so you come across a lot of spectra at a time.
More ideas at a time? Danger zone start here because your mind can sync with the single thought at a time and always juggling between a lot of thoughts in a fraction of seconds. The more you the browser like this then this will become a habit. It impacts on your decision making for sure. Once you got habited to unstable mind and won’t be standing on a single decision and life becomes hard.
So we need to control this to avoid the inner chatter in your brain. Helpful to attain peace of mind and get the work done productively.
How do we overcome this?
You can avoid without avoiding Facebook, You know for some people it’s a tool for living. For example small scale business, advertising agencies,
- Avoid using Newsfeed as much as you can. Because that’s where the juggling of thoughts begins.
- Get into groups you like because people in that group have same frequencies like you and your thoughts will stand still for a while. Helps you better.
- You can tweak the newsfeed so that you can get updates from the only people you like. For example Friends, mentors, etc.
- Start creating the “Facebook list”. It is so powerful because you can make the list of people you want to follow then you get each and every update from them. Due to the Facebook newsfeed algorithm that has launched last year, we are not able to see lots of crucial upgrades.
- Switch to the messenger: If you’re an only usage of Facebook is communication between friends & families. Then you can use Facebook Messenger app alone on your computer, tablet, phones. Help very much to solve this problem and also satisfies your needs.
I am a digital marketer, and I always do A/B Split testing in my online campaigns. So I implemented the same techniques in real life too in two cases: how the mind behaves by using Facebook powerfully VS Not using at all.
To surprise the inner chatter in the mind reduces when you stop using the Facebook. That helps you very well in life and what you were going to do and where are you now in life. It’s “MATRIX” world *laughs*.
So this is my little deduction on the Human thoughts Vs Facebook usage.
Let me know your thoughts on this one and if you’re a dominant user of Facebook user and having juggling mind then do apply the things I mentioned. If it helped, then do tweet me or comment below.